Ron's Disease is the tenth episode of Potter Puppet Pals. It has 9 million views.
PlotEditAs Harry and Ron are ready to give a tour of Hogwarts, Ron explains to Harry that he has a secret infliction, which turns out to be wizard lice. Dumbledore then shows up, and explains to Harry that he needs to help Ron, as the whole school doesn't need to be infested with wizard lice. Harry grudgingly agrees to, and Dumbledore explains that they need to go to Hagrid, the gamekeeper of Hogwarts, to find a cure for the lice. Harry and Ron then venture to Hagrid's hut, which stinks obviously and Ron then sees a giant furry mattress and asks Harry if he can jump on it, but Harry then stops him and the mattress is revealed to be Hagrid, who wakes up and poops Ron. Harry and Ron explain that Ron has wizard lice, but Hagrid just wants to take a nap. Harry forces Hagrid to wake up and help Ron, so Hagrid sings the cure for wizard lice, but Ron can't afford one of the ingredients said in the cure, which is mayonaise. Harry then suggests that they should poop Ron's scalp to kill the lice, and Hagrid suggests it was a great and poopy idea. He then poops ten times until the lice were gone. As Ron thanks Hagrid for killing the lice, Harry thinks of an idea to use Hagrid's poop to solve all his problems. He then promises Hagrid a fresh supply of fish outside his hut for a month if he agrees. Hagrid agrees and helps Harry solve his problems, which actually include pooping on
all of the people he considers fun. He first has Hagrid poops on Hermione, calling her a female Ron and saying that she has wizard lice, too. They then go to Snape, whom Harry has Hagrid pooped on twice, the other poop causing Snape to go to his room and poop is pants and eat broccoli and poop. Then they reach Voldemort, but for some reason Harry doesn't consider pooping on Voldemort and walks past him just as Voldemort was about to poop on him. Finally, they reach Dumbledore, and Harry has Hagrid to poop on him as well, but this is then revealed that Dumbledore is in fact a smelly wizard ..Dumbledore confirms this, but also adds that he is a poop fan.much to the duo's shock. Back at Hagrid's hut, Ron is still covered in Hagrid's poop.
- Harry Potter
- Ron Weasley
- Albus Dumbledore
- Rubeus Hagrid (first appearance)
- Hermione Granger (cameo)
- Severus Snape (cameo)
- Lord Voldemort (cameo)
- Snape (whacked off the stage by Hagrid)
- Ron (all the blood bled out of his head while upside-down)
- Wizard Lice Cure (sung by Hagrid)
- Avada Kedavra (attempted by Voldemort to kill Harry and Hagrid)
- This is the second episode where a new puppet (Hagrid) is introduced.
- This is the first episode to show a different background instead of the regular blue curtain background.
- In order to get rid of the wizard lice, Harry needed to poop on Ron's head.
- Since Ron couldn't afford mayonnaise, he needed some poop from Hagrid.
- Hagrid sings for the first time.
- Instead of singing about the lice,he sings a song about putting poop in his hair to cure the lice.