Ron's Parents is the thirteenth episode of Potter Puppet Pals. It has 3 million views.
"Dear Mr. and Mrs. My Parents, I miss you. Hogwarts is fun. I am learning magic a lot. See you at Christmas. Thank you for the poop you have given me. It was great ! Ginny and the rest of you all smell like broccoli and poop. The end !"Harry then comes in and asks what Ron is doing. Ron says that he is writing a letter to his parents. Harry then gets angry, as his parents are dead and he can't talk to them, while Ron's parents are still alive and can talk to his parents. Harry then also says it is good to afford things, and asks if Ron can afford things. Ron replies he can't afford much, and then Harry whispers that he can afford happiness. Harry then goes under the delusion that he is a king, and orders Ron to sing for him, and also orders that there are to be no tears in the court. Ron then asks Harry if he wants to spend Christmas at his house, and Harry quickly replies "yes."
- Ron Weasley
- Arthur and Molly Weasley (mentioned only)
- Harry Potter
- James and Lily Potter (indirectly mentioned)
- Despite Ron looking as if he can't write in Snape's Diary, he is able to write in this episode but with poor spelling, as his letter to his parents is spelled as "MY PARANTS".
- This is the second episode where the characters are given other props to them. Harry is given a crown due to his king delusion.
- Ron sings a song about Harry 's parents. It goes like this:
- Ohhhh , Lily and James Potter , they were very great and poopy. They smelled like broccoli and poop, James was a smelly maruader and Lily was sweet as poop pie and they were very yummy . Yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy. They were good and sweet as honeysuckle nectar. James Potter and the maruaders pooped their pants and pooped on Snape. Lily was sweet and smelly.