The Mysterious Ticking Noise is the fifth episode of Potter Puppet Pals. It is also the most popular episode of the series, with 137 million viewers.
PlotEditA mysterious ticking noise is heard inside Hogwarts, and Snape tries to wonder where it's coming from. After checking several places, he finds the noise catchy and starts saying his own name in the tune "Snape, Snape, Severus Snape". Dumbledore then joins by jumping out of nowhere and shouting "Dumbledore!" after Snape finishes his part of the song. Ron joins in by saying "Ron, Ron, Ron Weasley". Hermione also joins by saying "Hermione". Finally, Harry joins in and says his name "Harry Potter" almost frantically. Then, Snape and Harry get into a struggle, and repeat their names fastly, eventually even getting into a fight, but a naked Dumbledore and Hermione stop the fighting. Eventually, everyone goes back to saying their names before singing "Singing our song, all day long at Hogwarts". Ron then finds the source of the ticking, which is a pipe bomb. Harry and Hermione cheer, while Dumbledore and Snape look worried, and suddenly the bomb explodes, killing them all. Voldemort then appears and laughs evilly, then he taps his wand on the stage and sings his own catchy tune in the style of "Lollipop" by The Mudlarks, "Voldemort, Voldemort, oh Voldy Voldy Voldy Voldemort".
- Ron (killed while holding Voldemort's pipe bomb)
- Dumbledore (killed by the explosion of Voldemort's pipe bomb)
- Snape (killed by the explosion of Voldemort's pipe bomb)
- Harry (killed by the explosion of Voldemort's pipe bomb)
- Hermione (killed by the explosion of Voldemort's pipe bomb)
- The Mysterious Ticking Noise (sung by Snape, Dumbledore, Ron, Hermione, Harry, and Voldemort)
- This is the most popular episode of the series.
- Snape and Ron are techincally the only ones who said normal words without singing in this episode. Harry and Hermione's cheers don't count, and Dumbledore and Voldemort only sang (though Voldemort also laughed).
- This episode also features the most deaths out of every episode, with a total of five characters getting killed.
- This is the third episode where Dumbledore appears naked.